1 Foundational Training: 10 CE’s
October 2, 2021 – 10 am to 5:30 pm EST / 7 am to 2:30 pm PCT
& November 22, 2021 – 9:30 am to 2 pm EST
$245 | Materials Included | online training with off screen exercises
| 10 CE’s
A structural perspective framing individual and family process in a trans-generational context, drawing on ancient philosophical traditions; grounded in the more recent influences of Satir, Boszormenyi-Nagy, Einstein, Schuetzenberger, Hellinger, Sheldrake, Mengel and others.
This foundational training provides an overview how the Geno-Chart-Process™ identifies generational family entanglements in the unconscious of a family system for up to 9 generations.
The multi-generational structural perspective concerns itself with orders of belonging, namely, that in a family structure, everyone belongs. This training identifies how belonging is defined and how clinicians can utilize the principles immediately and effectively in their work. Geno-Chart Processing™ is a complementary process to therapy and is relevant to therapists on varying levels of experience and training.
Interactive case demonstrations illustrate how Geno-Chart Processing™ can be incorporated into individual, couples, or family therapy practice whether your focus is relations, body-awareness, or inter-species bonds.
- Design the Geno-Chart™ as the foundational tool for the Geno-Chart-Process™.
- Identify Members of the Geno-Chart-Process.™
- Explore how the inclusion of missing or forgotten family members creates a framework for therapy.
- Describe three basic systemic orders operating within the multi-generational system and their impact on the therapeutic process and outcome.
- Discover the intricacies of anxiety and bi-polarism as a generational dynamic. And how to release them.
Foundation (10 CE’s):
October 2 & November 22 – $245 – interactive online format
PSCSW members: $200 for full training
$10 for CE’s
You may also join for day 1 only: $190
We aim to make this a convenient online training format without too much screen time. You will be provided personal off-screen time to explore the process and create charts: for yourself, in small-group and with clients.