Foundation - Facilitator - Master Classes - Apprenticeship
Andrea Bosbach Largent, msw, sft,
Full-Time Facilitator, Trainer and Therapist in Germany, Europe, USA, and Canada since 1992.
Trainings offer transformation skill building to Practitioners working on behalf of the well-being of humans.
Trainings are all-engaging in theory, practice and application. Vital elements are containment and inclusivity to the legacies we carry: as families, as a collective, as a species.
Constellation Training occurs in 3 phases:
1. Foundation: Natural Alignment in a Relational Cosmos
2. Facilitation: The Phenomenological & Transformative Facilitator Self
3. Master Class: Beyond Entanglements
Andrea Bosbach Largent, MSW, SFT
Constellation Trainer & Facilitator since 1992
Facilitator, Medium, Therapist
- Transformational Competence in working with Clients – both in group and individually
- Field Competence – Engaging & Disengaging Fields in Therapy
- Contextual Competence: present context inside a healing process and biographical context
- Leadership Skills in Work, Life, Therapy
- Transformational Leadership in generational and biographical trauma release
- Group Leadership Skills including parameters of safety for process
- A network of peers for years to come
- and some fun along the way – including personal work and support.
Professionals of diverse backgrounds welcomed: Psychotherapy, Energy Modalities, Psychology, Body-Work, Social-Work, Teachers, Healers, Shamanic Practitioners, Mediums, Psychics, Human-Animal Relations, Veterinarians, Service Professionals of diverse professional context, and more.
To explore Constellation Training with Andrea please schedule a 45 minute interview. email: email@example.com
Apprenticeship into Master Level Facilitation
18-24 month of ApprenticeShip with Andrea Bosbach Largent, MSW, SFT
This Apprenticeship is a co-creation between Apprentice and Teacher. It is a minimum of 18 months, and a maximum of 36 months. A monthly fee is part of the design, and allows weekly access to the Teacher as well as unlimited attendance of events and trainings including Training Assistance and Co-Teaching. To explore this option please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Constellation Apprenticeship Interview. Prior knowledge to one another in a Constellation Circle is a prerequisite to meet and consider apprenticing.
Please be advised that this ancient form of skill transmission is deeply intimate.