Generational Trauma Release: Foundation
Date(s) - 01/31/2022
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Geno-Chart Process identifies the Identity we hold in Union with our Ancestors. In doing so, we hold generational trauma as part of our Union, with the Intelligence behind it that it can be released. Fro Practitioners in the Healing Arts: Therapists, Medicinal, Healers, Mediums – this means to gather knowledge about the generational landscape our Ancestors hold ripe and ready for us to interact with.
Geno-Chart Processing: 10 hour foundation
December 20, 2021: 9 am to 4:30 pm EST & January 31, 2021: 9 am to 1:30 pm EST
Interactive online teaching with in home exercises and pausing to do so.
Immediate application to your client work is possible; aiming to identify and release generational trauma.
- Design the Geno-Chart™ as the foundational tool for the Geno-Chart-Process™.
- Identify Key Members of the Geno-Chart-Process.™
- Explore how the inclusion of missing or forgotten family members creates a framework for generational trauma release.
- Describe three basic systemic orders operating within the multi-generational system and their impact on the generational trauma release process and outcome.
- Encounter Ancestral Identity as an answer to Needs in the Collective.
- Discover the intricacies of anxiety and bi-polarism as a generational dynamic. And how to release them.
Bookings are closed for this event.