Generational Trauma Release in Therapeutic Settings: Foundation
Date(s) - 10/02/2021
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Geno-Chart-Processing: Foundation 10 hours CE’s available
October 2, 2021: 10 am to 5:30 pm & November 22, 2021: 9:30 am to 2 pm EST
Interactive online teaching with in home exercises and pausing to do so.
Immediate application to your client work is possible; aiming to identify and release generational trauma.
- Design the Geno-Chart™ as the foundational tool for the Geno-Chart-Process™.
- Identify Members of the Geno-Chart-Process.™
- Explore how the inclusion of missing or forgotten family members creates a framework for therapy.
- Describe three basic systemic orders operating within the multi-generational system and their impact on the therapeutic process and outcome.
- Discover the intricacies of anxiety and bi-polarism as a generational dynamic. And how to release them.