Message Circle: Connecting with Deceased Loved Ones
Date(s) - 11/02/2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Message Circle: Connecting with your Deceased Loved Ones
Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 6 to 8 pm, Kennett Square PA – in person, limited to 5 participants
Connecting with your deceased loved ones is natural. Of course, we live in a day and age where it is considered unusual.
And so our Loved Ones on the Other Side keep asking: Why aren’t you making use of us? We want to support you! Talk to us so we know how.
Their unconditional support is with us at all times. No matter who they were when alive, once released from body and trauma, their support is simply unconditional and ever present. Sometimes, we the Living, go through a process of how to embrace support when there has been none before. And so the question becomes: Are we, the Living, making use of this unconditional and ever present support?
A message circle can be supportive if you wish to:
- Connect with Deceased Loved Ones
- Learn how to make use of their support and make requests
- Find Answers to Questions in your family history: secrets, connections… ** please note that traumatic events and injuries are best served in a private session.
- Find out who watches over you from the Other Side
- Make contact with someone on the other side to see how they are, or to let them know how you are and connect.
All of this and more is possible during a message circle – 3 questions per participant in a small group setting (4-5 participants).
Kennett Square, PA – November 2, 2022 – 6 to 8 pm – $75/person