Orders of Helping: 7 Sins of Helping
Date(s) - 10/20/2023 - 10/21/2023
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Systemic Constellation Facilitator Training 2023-2024
Awakening your understanding of Natures’ Relational Thresholds as a way of learning, healing, and growing:
as a person,
as a part of your own family and tribe,
as a professional who provides for others .
Training includes Systemic Constellations, Geno-Chart-Process™: Ancestral Identity, Field Technology and Ritual.
- Transformational Competence in working with Clients – both in group and individually
- Field Competence – Engaging & Disengaging Fields in Therapeutic Process
- Contextual Competence: present context inside a healing process and biographical context
- Leadership Skills in Work, Life, Therapy
- Transformational Leadership in generational and biographical trauma release
- Group Leadership Skills including parameters of safety for process
- A network of peers for years to come
- and some fun along the way – including personal work and support.
- Personal, family and collective Transformation & Healing.
- A Foundation of Systemic Healing to be integrated into your Professional Life.
- Full Training becoming a Systemic Constellation Facilitator
In the foreground of this training resides personal growth. Neighbored by an experiential learning style of Constellations utilizing inquiries from within the circle of participants as well as the clients you bring.
Personal Experience & Supervision
- Participants are asked to complete a minimum of 3 Constellations around a personal theme (family of origin and current family).
- Participants bring a minimum of 2 clients of their own practice to facilitate a constellation under live supervision.
- Participants assist in 3 (or more) public constellations events on their own choosing.
Professionals of diverse methodological backgrounds are welcomed:
Psychotherapy, Energy Modalities, Psychology, Body-Work, Social-Work, Teachers, Healers, Shamanic Practitioners, Mediums, Psychics, Human-Animal Relations, Veterinarians and more.
9 segments of 4-day in person teaching blocks (typically Thursday through Sunday)
9 online training days (approx 4 hours/day)
- 16 days of theory and method in Transformational Constellations
- 12 days of constellating – relevant to family and origin and/or current life circumstance inquiries for students and their clients
- 6 days of supervision and case discussions on cases from participant’s practices: includes supervised leading of 2 Constellations
- 1 day of celebration, conclusion and certification
starts January 12-15, 2023 with a residential meeting, followed by in person training dates February 2-5, April 20-23, June 16-18, August 24-27, September 17-20, 2023, and February 21-24, March 27-30, June 5-8, 2024 – residential cost approx $500 / training block including overnight & meals
online segments: February & March – 2 individual times to clarify Ancestral Identity, training segments on May 13, October 20-21, December 9, 2023 and January 13, April 20, May 17, 2024 – approx. 4 hours each
Tuition: $450 / weekend Which you may choose to pay monthly, partial or full:
- $290/month (15 months starting February 2023 – April 2024) with a $1,080 deposit by December 1, 2022
- partial: $1,080 by December 1, 2022, $2,250 by May 1, 2023, and $1,800 by November 1, 2023
- full: $4,950 by December 1, 2022
- A more personalized schedule can be discussed; a minimum deposit of $1,450 would be part of the schedule.
Already received some Constellation training? Bring your wisdom and receive this tuition $3,300 to be paid monthly (8 x $290, $1050 deposit) or in two segments ($1,450 by December 1, 2022, $1,900 by May 1, 2023) or in full
- Attend a Constellation Retreat guided by Andrea Bosbach Largent
- Send your application with a non-refundable $155 application fee.
- Schedule your 45 minute personal meeting before November 1, 2022
Prerequisites for participation:
- Applicants shall have a foundation training/practice in a psychological, medical, psychosocial, educational, coaching, counseling, therapeutic, healing, body-centered therapy or service profession.
- Applicants bring with them a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in a field of above mentioned profession.
- Applicant shall be familiar with a minimum of one 2-day Constellation Retreat led by Andrea Bosbach Largent.
- Applicants shall enjoy being in a mature learning environment.
Bookings are closed for this event.