The Way of the Staff Carrying Women: Vola
Date(s) - 08/05/2022 - 08/07/2022
9:00 am - 3:15 pm
The Way of the Staff-Carrying Woman: Vola
The way of the wise women (vola, voelva) is a course study inviting you to remember an ancient group of revered and dignified group of wise women regarded as keepers of ancient wisdom and guardians of sacred initiations. As such they were referred to as goddesses, high priestesses, seeers, oracles or witches. And this course will recognize you as one, and
- re-introduce your natural abilities to carry the staff – an ancient connector to the norse world, mystery and magick
- re-awaken your natural ability to divination and oracling
- re-establish your birth-given gifts and rights
- re-embody your very own wise woman (wise man)
“After centuries of witch-hunts and methodical, indeed systematic tarnishing of the reputation of wise and crafty women we might find it hard to even recognize the tremendous importance of the wise women, the witch of the Pagan European Tradition”
(Maria Killhaug: The Seed of Yggdrasil)
Wise Women live amongst us, at times laying low, at times not finding access to their tools or not sure if it is true. At times isolated and seeking community. This course study is open to you, dear wise women and men. The course is designed to strengthen your staff-carrying capacity through teaching, experiencing, journeying and mediumship. For you to reestablish your potential, magick and capacities of times before and Now.
Norse Course Study
The Way of the Staff-Carrying Women – Vola
December 28-30 – February 25-27 – June 17-19 – August 5-7 – October 1-3, 2022
9 am to 3 pm EST
online, language english
requires attendance of Norse Foundation unless you are already familiar in the ways of the Norse Mysteries
$1,125 or $450 for individual weekends
- The Origins: my home world is – Birthing – Healing Mysteries, Coves and Covens – The Might of the Staff – Claiming Birth Rights & Gifts
- Each weekend includes contextual teaching, circle presence and engagement including mediumship, staff holdings, and off-screen self-study
- Mediumship and Journey Skills are needed. So is a mature presence to group and transformational growth.
Please note that the Norse Course Study is taking up to 13 members.